What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An ebook package teaching you what to eat and when to eat it
- Providing you with simple tweaks you can make to your diet for results you see in the mirror
- Helping you say goodbye to your extreme diets, and say hello to a sustainable approach
- Giving you a practical approach to better align your diet with your workout
- Teaching you how to design your own custom meal plans and shopping lists
- Giving you a practical, step by step approach you’ll actually stick with
- Teaching you how to make so called “off limits” foods work in your diet
- Showing you how much you should be eating on a daily basis
- Need your food log reviewed? Check!
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Eat to Perform scores 74.38/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to https://eattoperform.clickfunnels.com/etp-coaching-bundle, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD69.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: eattoperform.clickfunnels.com you’ll also be taken through to eattoperform.clickfunnels.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)